Write for Us
05 March 2020 | News | Nyasha Hernandez
Whilst the team here at WhatNext are always working hard to bring the best school leaver exhibitions and opportunities for you, we LOVE to hear stories from our community.
After all, many students just like you have great stories and advice to pass on. And you have no idea how many students, parents and careers advisors come to our site to pick up our first-hand advice pieces! If you'd like to write for us, then read on!
Want to be part of the WhatNext community? Here's what we need:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Your story - preferably as Word document or similar format.
- A photo of you - this is entirely optional but it's nice to put a face to a name..!
- A short biography (about 50-100 words) to explain who you are, where you’re from and what you do (we'll put this in the footer)
- All of this sent in an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- You can write about any experience you've had that is related to school, life, your career aspirations, your university goals and any success stories you have to share!
- Be creative, be punchy and more importantly write freely. It doesn’t matter if it’s something about your own experiences or about your opinions of what is happening around you as you move onto the next steps of your education and/or career
- If you have a website or blog you'd like to promote, we'll link back to you or any other social media accounts you have. Please be aware we only allow one link per article
- Remember, our best stories are broadcasted in our fortnightly editorial newsletter received by over 70,000 readers so be sure to check your spelling, grammar and tone before submitting (We'll also check it for you)
That's everything. And since we know you're chomping at the bit to see your name in lights, we look forward to hearing from you!
The WhatNext Team