CIPFA is the only professional accountancy body exclusively dedicated to public finance in the world and our members’ work across all sectors of the economy including the public services. This includes Local Government, Central Government, the NHS, the armed services, the European Union, the UN, the International Monetary Fund (IMF), UK overseas territories, and indeed anywhere where taxpayers’ money is spent and needs to be effectively and efficiently managed.
About CIPFA’s Finance Apprenticeship Scheme
Our 12-month programme will offer you the chance to work, earn and learn. As a CIPFA Finance Apprentice you will:
- Learn on the job with our partner employer four days a week
- Study the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) level 4 Diploma one day a week
- Receive a competitive salary
- Have the opportunity to apply for a role in the organisation you have been placed with at the end of your placement
- Receive ongoing supported by CIPFA over the 12 month placement
You will need a level 3 Diploma or equivalent in Accounts, plus GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above, or equivalent.
For more information and to apply for the CIPFA Finance Apprenticeship Scheme visit www.cipfa.org/apprenticeships, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0121 200 0990.