Mercedes Benz invented the automobile over 130 years ago and has pioneered its continued development ever since.
Mercedes-Benz vehicles continue to set new standards in safety, technology, design and performance on the road and race track.
Mercedes-Benz place significant importance on developing our staff and this is evidenced by our award-winning apprentice programme offering development pathways to be the leaders of the future.
Training as a Light Vehicle Technician, Heavy Vehicle Technician or Parts Operations Specialist, you can look forward to:
- Block training at the purpose-built Apprentice Academy in Milton Keynes
- A comprehensive practical training plan, leading to a Level 3 Apprenticeship and industry recognised qualifications
- Training on vehicles and diagnostic systems at the cutting edge of technology
- Accommodation and meals whilst on block training, with extensive support and pastoral care
- Full time employment and a salary while you train
- A chance to be part of one of the best, award-winning apprenticeship training programmes in the UK