PRCA is the world’s leading industry body for PR and Communications, and is the sole training provider of the Level 4 Apprenticeship Diploma in PR. As a PRCA Apprentice you will follow a Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship in PR, which is a nationally recognised qualification route and the equivalent to a Foundation degree. On the programme, you will develop a wide understanding of Public Relations and the impact it has on businesses.
The programme will involve:
- “on the job” training,
- regular face-to-face/remote tutorials with a mentor,
- an internal mentor to provide ongoing guidance,
- expert online/face-to-face training courses delivered by industry professionals,
- online and paper-based resources,
- creating a portfolio of evidence online.
The apprentice will be working towards an end-point-assessment which will determine if he/she has the knowledge, skills, and behaviours listed in the PR & Communications Assistant Standard.