With the widest choice of courses and great links with employers and universities, opportunity really does start at The City of Liverpool College. The college is based in the heart of one of the UK's most vibrant cities. Our £100m campus offers students access to some of the best training, learning and leisure facilities in the country.
Modelled on a university system, our active student union and enrichment team also provide students with an opportunity to make the most of their free time. Students can take part in a range of college social events or access support to develop their own ideas and ambitions.
Students are at the heart of everything we do.
Our programmes have been designed in consultation with universities and employers to produce graduates with the subject knowledge and higher level skills valued in the workplace.
In a recent assessment, The City of Liverpool College was awarded the highest rating – Gold award in the teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) for quality of its Higher Education provision.
Therefore, if you choose to study Higher Education at The City of Liverpool College, you can also be sure of:
- Award winning, highly trained tutors with relevant industry experience
- Low cost, higher education with links to the region’s top universities and employers
- City Centre campus with state-of the art facilities and industry standard equipment
- Supported learning and one to one tutor support
- Extra help towards costs associated with the course
Many of our graduates carry on with their studies and in the case of foundation degrees, there are clearly mapped out progression opportunities for those who want to top up to Honours degree.