The Apprentice Business Support Administrator will provide support and coordination activities for our External Funding Teams. This is a great opportunity for an Administrator looking to expand their skills and gain experience in our Property Team
Technical Business Administrator
Our Funding team is expanding!
We are looking for new members to join our External Funding team.
Description of your role – The Technical Business Administrator (Apprentice) will be working within the Property services supporting them with administrative support. This is a great opportunity for a keen administrative to come and learn about our exciting Property Team.
What you’ll be doing:
To develop skills in order to provide administrative support for the team which includes:
- Ensuring databases are maintained and updated accurately
- Responding promptly and efficiently to customer email and telephone queries & arranging client and colleague meetings
- Managing information and records for a variety of projects
- Adhering to processes and guidelines
- Producing reports using agreed templates
- Support with DFE Applications & upload to DFE Portal
What we’re looking for:
- Good verbal & written skills
- Self-motivated & adaptable to changing demands of the job
- Be able to work to deadlines & prioritise workload
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent IT
- Experience with Excel and Database
- Customer Service Skills
Entrust is a joint venture company between Capita and Staffordshire County Council and has supported educational establishments across England to improve outcomes since 2013. ‘Excellence in education’ is the heart of our business. Our passion is inspiring futures and improving outcomes for children, young people, and adults. We work in partnership with schools, academy trusts and Local Authorities to provide specialist expertise, ensuring every child and young person:
- receives a good education.
- is in a safe and healthy environment.
- and is given expert guidance to realise their full potential.
We also work with clients across a range of other sectors including central
government, health, and the private sector. Our achievements are underpinned by our vision ‘to inspire futures’ by being Open, Ingenious, Collaborative and Effective. By building on our reputation for excellence and delivering what we promise, we want to help make every school in England a good school, ensuring every child and young person gets the education they deserve.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary £18,525
- FTC 3 years
- Level 3 in Apprenticeship
- Maths & English Level 2 (must be achieved by end of Apprenticeship)
- This role may be a gateway to further career opportunities
- 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme ...and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 55,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you’ll do next:
Choose ‘Apply now’ to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
To view our Covid-19 and process adjustments information, please visit the Capita Careers site.
We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means we’ll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. During the application process, you’ll be asked to share your personal characteristics and data with us. This helps us understand our audience so we can make sure we are doing everything we can to attract a diverse range of people and ensure our recruitment processes are fair and inclusive.
Apply by 10/01/2022