Posted 14 days ago Apply by 23 June 2019
Duration: 18 months
Hours: Full Time, 37.5 hours/week
Salary: £12,000 per annum
Apprenticeship Level: Level 3
Qualification: Business Administrator Level 3 Standard
Start Date: September 2019
The Business Administrator is required to provide administration and general support to different parts of the organisation and interact with both internal and external stakeholders. This role will contribute to the efficiency of the organisation through effective communication, teamwork and customer service.
This Apprenticeship is an 18 month rotational programme across Crown Worldwide's key brands.
We are recruiting for four apprentices who will be placed on one of the following pathways:
- Two placements in Enfield (North London) and one placement in Stockwell
- Two placements in South Ruislip (West London) and one placement in Stockwell
- Provide administrative support to key business functions and learn about Crown’s Brand and business model.
- Dealing with client enquires, data entry and learning Crown’s systems.
- Liaise with customers and stakeholders to ensure that appropriate information is received/delivered on a timely basis.
- Ensure that all relevant administration systems are updated and maintained
- Attend relevant Meetings and take minutes.
- Identify opportunities for improvement among existing processes
- Ad hoc projects in line with personal study goals, as well as business priorities.
- General administration duties across a range of functions.
- Support the company’s Corporate Social Responsibility commitment and goals.
- Demonstrate and promote the company values.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- At least 5 GCSEs at grade 9 to 4 or A*– C (including English and math’s)
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Approachable manner
- Can work well in a busy team environment
- Good attention to detail
- PC literate
- Professional, proactive and confident
We will run an Assessment Centre on the week commencing 1st July 2019.
What We Offer
- Potential employment on successful completion
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised qualification
- Work alongside industry leaders gaining experience and building a network of contacts
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Access to our discounts scheme
- 25 days leave, birthday day off, two paid days off for charity work, free fruit and tea & coffee and many other benefits.
Apply by 23/06/2019
Secretarial & business administration