Great minds. Nothing alike.
Get to know us, our clients and start learning more about yourself. As an auditor, you’ll be connecting with the issues our clients are facing, providing independent advice so they can confidently do what is right and make the best decisions for the future. The constantly evolving landscape calls for an approach that puts what is right first and you will need to push ideas harder and ask difficult questions, giving our clients the assurance they need. Our Audit and Assurance practice is comprised of over 10 different teams and over 50 partners. We audit over 8,000 entities annually, ranging from FTSE and AIM listed groups to small and medium sized enterprises. There’ll definitely be challenges along the way, but you’ll be supported and able to meet each one with a solution. That’s how you excel here.
A look into your future
Our five-year school leaver programme is designed to take you on a journey from school leaver to professionally qualified. Anyone without a degree can join this programme. If you join us straight after your A-levels, you could qualify up to a year earlier than your peers who go to university. Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll experience during your first five years:
- Hands on experience in the different aspects of audit, with a variety of clients
- Responsibility from early in your career, taking ownership for interesting and challenging client work
- You’ll develop a strong internal and external network to learn from
- Working closely with colleagues to provide robust challenge and market leading insights to help clients meet their regulatory needs and business objectives
- You’ll get experience in everything from examining financial records, carrying out audit tests, to attending stock-takes and completing audit files • Subject to restrictions, you’ll be required to spend time travelling to a variety of client offices
- On the job learning, alongside a structured training programme
- Time to study and revise for your exams, supported by us all the way to ACA professional qualification.
In your first two years you will work towards completing the AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians), moving on to becoming ACA (Associate Chartered Accountant) qualified over the next three years.
Apply by 10/01/2022