Salary - NMW for apprentices (£3.90 per hour)
Do the following activities excite you?
Abseiling, bushcraft, caving, zip-wire, go carts, quad biking, climbing, low ropes, high ropes, water sports
Do you want to complete a qualification and get paid at the same time?
Then why not spend the year living and learning at one of our 9 superb outdoor activity centres across the UK by joining our apprenticeship scheme!
What can we offer you?
We sponsor you to achieve nationally recognised qualifications and you will also be paid a monthly apprentice training salary, be provided with subsidised accommodation and an optional food scheme. You will have the chance to develop your existing skills, and gain experience enhancing the lives of young people. All we ask for in return is that you can commit to one year and work hard to give all our young visitors the best time of their lives.
The main criteria:
- Aged 18 or above
- For our Level 3 Outdoor Activity Instructor qualification you must have Level 2 in Maths and English (e.g. Functional Skills or GCSE grade C or above).
- For our NVQ Level 2 Activity Leadership qualification you must have Level 1 in Maths and English (e.g. Functional Skills or GCSE grade E or above).
- Please note if you hold an NVQ level 2 or 3 in Activity Leadership or Sport & Recreation you may not be eligible
- Be willing to sign up to our Apprentice scheme for 12 months
- Be willing to be located at any of our centres
What we do at Kingswood
If you’re passionate about working in the outdoors, inspiring young people to learn through having fun and helping them to become the best they can be, then Kingswood is the place for you.
We are one of the leading providers of residential trips, we support teachers and group leaders in bringing learning to life. We aim to instil self-confidence and a sense of achievement, through a positive experience which is educational, enjoyable, challenging and rewarding. We have 10 centres across the UK and France, providing unbeatable learning experiences outside the classroom. Each centre is unique and offers slightly different educational opportunities.
Successful candidates are required to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure at the company’s expense. You need to possess the legal right to live and work in the UK to be considered for employment with Kingswood.
We know there's more to life than work - that's why when you join Kingswood Learning and Leisure Group you'll get your pick of our amazing company perks. That includes phone insurance, tastecards and great price cinema tickets, plus loads more.
Apply by 12/08/2019