12 month Fixed Term Contract
Base Salary: £18,300pa
Location: Ryon Hill Park, Stratford Upon Avon
Hours: Monday – Friday, three days 09:00 – 17:00, two days 11:00 – 19:00.
One of the UK’s leading general insurance and financial services companies, NFU Mutual has been meeting our customers’ needs for over 100 years.
What to Expect
We’re looking to develop and support our non-advised sales channel with a new team of Product Information Representatives.
You will be a quick learner, experienced in delivering excellent customer service, with a great telephone manner. It would be beneficial if you have experience in lead generation in a target ed environment, but we’re happy to support and train you in this area.
From your first day we’ll provide you with the tools to develop a wide range of skills and knowledge to ultimately be a driving force towards building our customer appointments for the non-advised sales team.
You will be part of a lively and busy team, working closely with the Product Information Consultants and our branch network across the UK. You will focus primarily on outbound calls to develop and build upon customer relationships, understanding their financial needs and ultimately generating appointments and creating opportunities for our Product Information Consultants and Financial Advisers.
- Review data in order to book customer appointments primarily for the Product Information Consultants from existing NFUM customers (including but not limited to) policy lapses, retirement, and annual allowance usage so that specific lead production, booked appointments and quality targets are met.
- Implement new initiatives for the generation of leads from inbound and outbound phone conversations so that lead production, booked appointment and quality targets are met.
- Identify any leads/appointments during customer calls that need advice and pass to the Telephone Financial Adviser/Financial Adviser within agreed standards and quality criteria.
- Review call schedules and liaise with customers to confirm agency booked appointments prior to Product Information Consultants’ scheduled calls to increase ‘show’ rates above 80%.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with other Direct teams, Financial Planners, Agents and third parties to improve the quality of leads generated and lead to the development of the non-advised channel.
- Supports team work, defends the need for achieving high quality standards and output even when challenged and works to enhance team performance.
- Works productively in changing environments, suggests and readily accepts ways to improve own work and responds positively to changes and new ideas.
- Puts customers first, fully considering their requirements to deliver high quality service to meet their needs at all times. Develops long lasting relationships with customers based on open communication, trust and mutual respect.
- Manages and delivers work when faced with multiple demands and changing circumstances, seeks feedback from others and uses it to improve own and team performance.
Candidates will have a minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) including Maths and English at Grade C or above.
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and with this in mind we offer an excellent array of rewards and benefits including:
- Up to 10% annual bonus potential.
- Contributory pension scheme – up to 12% employer contribution.
- Health and well-being plan.
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays.
- Holiday buy-sell scheme.
- Retail discounts and offers.
- Monthly gym membership benefit (subject to T&Cs).
This role falls under the Insurance Distribution Directive. This means there is a requirement for
Continuous Professional Development in role, in addition to ongoing screening checks once in post .
Apply by 18/09/2019