Salary – (Annual) - £16k
Location – Hemel Hempstead
To proactively manage project finances on our Oracle Project Accounting system, supporting the relevant Finance Manager and working closely with Project and Delivery Managers.
Training and development is at the heart of ensuring that you know how you can truly develop your skills and maximise your potential. As part of your development, you will receive training via First Intuition with a combination of work-based learning as well as structured training and courses.
Duties to include:
- Keep track of invoices raised compared to Purchase Orders received from the client
- Raise credit notes when required
- To proactively ensure project codes are set up accurately and in a timely manner
- To proactively investigate project issues and where appropriate improve processes to minimise recurrence
- Attend meetings with the relevant delivery or project manager each month
- To study for the Association of Accounting Technician (AAT) qualification. Sopra Steria Limited will fund the cost of these studies. Study leave will be given, one day per examination
Studying for AAT professional qualification (Association of Accounting Technician). Once qualified, further studies lead to CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants).
Apply by 16/08/2020