Us University zone

Interested in studying in the US? We can help!

The US-UK Fulbright Commission is a not-for-profit organisation funded by both governments to promote educational exchange between the US and the UK. As part of the EducationUSA network, our Advisory Service is the only official source of US study information in the UK. Visit the US University Zone at What University Live for objective advice and information on higher education across the pond.

Facilitated by: