Terms & Conditions
Website Terms & Conditions
Venture Marketing Group Limited own all content on this website and retains editorial control. You may download content only for your personal use and non-commercial purposes. No modification or further reproduction of the content is permitted.
Venture Marketing Group will use reasonable efforts to include up to date and accurate information on this website, but makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency of completeness of the information provided.
Venture Marketing Group Limited shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access, this website, or from your reliance on any information provided on this website.
This website may provide links or references to other sites. Venture Marketing Group Limited makes no representations, warranties or assurances as to any information in such sites and has no responsibility for their content, accuracy, currency or completeness and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content, accuracy, currency or completeness.
Terms and Conditions for Transport Subsidies
- Only visitors (students, teachers, non-teaching staff and other accompanying adults) attending as part of a registered group (minimum 40) from outside the East and West Midlands for the Birmingham event, outside Zone 6 on the tube map for the London event or outside the Merseyside area for the Liverpool event are eligible to apply for a transport subsidy.
- All claims must meet the minimum group number criteria of 40 attendees.
- Transport subsidies can be applied for by downloading a form via the website and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the booking is cancelled, the group must cancel their transport subsidy by contacting email@example.com
- Any group claiming the transport subsidy for the Birmingham event must be travelling from outside the West or East Midlands in the UK. The East Midlands includes Derby, Derbyshire, Leicester, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, Rutland. The West Midlands includes Birmingham, Coventry, Dudley, Herefordshire, Sandwell, Shropshire, Solihull, Staffordshire, Stoke-on-Trent, Telford and Wrekin, Walsall, Warwickshire, Wolverhampton, Worcestershire.
- Any group claiming a transport subsidy for the London event must be travelling from outside Zone 6 in the London tube map.
- Any group claiming a transport subsidy for the Liverpool event must be travelling from outside the Merseyside area. The Merseyside area includes Knowsley, St Helens, Sefton, Wirral, and the city of Liverpool.
- Any group claiming a subsidy must submit an application no later than Friday 4 October 2018 for the London event, Friday 22 February 2019 for the Birmingham event and Friday 15 March 2019 for the Liverpool event. Applications received after these dates will not be processed.
- Subsidies will be based on the actual number of visitors who attended the event. This will be determined by scanning the eTickets of attendees on entry to What Career Live? and What University Live?
- Cheques will be sent and made payable to the group name listed on the claim form. If cheques need to be re-issued a charge will be incurred.
- Incomplete or incorrectly completed claim forms will not be processed. It is the responsibility of the school or college provider to contact the event organisers if no response regarding reimbursement is received.
- Registered groups reserving a travel subsidy who do not attend without cancelling their booking will result in their school/college becoming ineligible for the transport subsidy.
- Cheques will be sent out after the event to groups that have successfully qualified for the subsidy.
- Transport subsidies are subject to availability and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
Images, video and photographs
Filming and photography will be taking place at What Career Live? and What University Live? events in London, Birmingham and Liverpool. By attending you are giving your consent to be filmed or photographed and the images to be used in future marketing. If anyone in your group is subject to Child Protection Orders please let us know before you attend the event and when you arrive at reception so we can temporarily suspend filming.
Terms and conditions for exhibitor prize draw competition
- This competition is open to any company booking future stands at Venture Marketing Group Limited (VMGL) Exhibitions. Preferred rates are open to exhibiting companies at What Career Live? or What University Live? who have booked/reserved their stands for What Career Live? or What University Live? Employees of Venture Marketing Group Limited (VMGL), their agents, families or anyone connected with the prize draw are unable to enter.
- By submitting a stand booking form, the competitor agrees to be bound by these rules and by the decision of the judges (VMGL), which shall be final and binding. No correspondence shall be entered into.
- All entries for the competition and preferred rates should be submitted by 16:00 on the second open day of the event. Entries received after this time may not be entered into the competition.
- The prize will be given as a credit towards the cost of a stand at What Career Live? or What University Live? the following year. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any previous offer or offers going forward at any VMGL exhibitions.
- The winner will be notified in person by telephone by VMGL. The prize will be confirmed with the winning company on receipt of payment in full for the stand booking for What Career Live? or What University Live?
- Persons entering the competition consent to their names and company details being published in the event of their winning the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that fail to reach VMGL or which arrive after the competition closing time.
Special Access Requirements
- If you are bringing a school group to the event, please let us know in advance if you have any special access requirements such as disabled access needs, and visual and hearing impairments. This information will be used to arrange any necessary support required to ensure all visitors can access the event.
- The organisers may be able to supply an interpreter for individual visitors but would need a minimum of 14 days notice before the first day of the event.