A national comprehensive marketing campaign
What Career Live? and What University Live? will both be supported by a big impact, national marketing campaign that will offer high-visibility branding opportunities for the organisations involved.
The campaigns will each encompass:
- TV advertising
- Radio advertising
- Outdoor advertising
- Online advertising
- National newspaper advertising
- Promotion via social media such as Facebook and Twitter
- Extensive PR campaign designed to promote the benefits of attending university and having a career
School liaison officer
A dedicated, VMG school liaison officer will make contact with sixth form schools and colleges. The liaison officer’s role will be to promote the exhibition and to register and prepare students before they attend.
This will include:
- Sending pre-event promotional materials to schools including, posters, leaflets, letters, emails and advisory information
- Sending pre-event promotional materials to parents via e-shots
- Guiding schools and students through the pre-registration process
A national venue
The event will take place at the NEC, a renowned UK venue with excellent transportation links and parking facilities. It is a purpose built venue that can accommodate high levels of visitors and exhibitors, ensuring that the exhibition experience is both comfortable and professional.
The exhibition floorplan has been designed to provide exhibitors with a spacious environment to hold constructive conversations, profile their brand and communicate with potential undergraduates in an engaging and effective way.
- National newspaper advertising via our media partner The Daily Telegraph
- TV advertising via ITV & Channel 4
- Radio advertising to parents via Heart FM
- Advertising on bus routes throughout the midlands to students and parents
- Promotion to students via student websites including AllAboutSchoolLeavers, Not Going To Uni, Student Ladder, FutureTalent, RateMyApprenticeship and The Big Choice
- Promotion to parents via websites including The Good Schools Guide, The Telegraph Online and Mumsnet.
- Promotion to careers advisors and teachers via titles including FE Week and Career Matters, the official publication for the Career Development Institute (CDI).
- Social media promotion to parents and students via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
See the TV advert for the 2016 event here.
Download our brochure about exhibiting here.
For more information on exhibiting at What Career Live? or What University Live? please contact the team on +44 (0)20 8394 5286 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Correct at time of going to press. The organisers reserve the right to alter the marketing campaign where necessary.